Ten Reasons Why You Should Journal
- Journaling allows you to think things through.
- Journaling slows you down and helps you get centered.
- Journaling tracks how far you’ve come.
- Once you get started journaling, you’ll be hooked.
- Journaling encourages you to reach for goals you’ve set.
- When memories fade, the words will be there in your journal.
- Journaling gives you a sense of accomplishment, when you watch the pages fill up.
- You are the author, so the facts will be accurate.
- You have a lot to share; you need to write down your life experiences.
- Years from now, your perspectives on life will be there for your loved ones to read.
This entry was posted in Musings
. Bookmark the permalink